Part One: MANAGING AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
1. Management and Managers.
2. History of Management.
3. The Management Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
4. The Global Management Environment.
Part Two: PLANNING.
5. Decision Making.
Part Three: ORGANIZING.
8. Organizational Structure and Design.
9. Job Analysis, Design, and Redesign.
10. Human Resource Management.
Part Four: LEADING.
11. Individual Behavior.
14. Interpersonal and Organizational Communications.
15. Groups, Processes, and Teams in Organizations.
Part Five: CONTROLLING.
16. Control Systems.
17. Managing Organizational Change and Development.