View Cart →
Table of Contents
1. Fundamental Concepts.
2. Measuring Product Costs.
3. Activity-Based Management.
4. Strategic Management Of Costs, Quality, And Time.
5. Cost Drivers And Cost Behavior.
6. Financial Modeling For Short-Term Decision Making.
7. Differential Cost Analysis For Operating Decisions.
8. Capital Expenditure Decisions.
9. Profit Planning And Budgeting.
10. Profit And Cost Center Performance Evaluation.
11. Investment Center Performance Evaluation.
12. Incentive Issues.
13. Allocating Costs To Responsibility Centers.
Appendix: Compound Interest Examples And Applications.
Someone in Houston, United States purchased a Downloadable Solution Manual for Cornerstones of Financial Accounting, 3rd Edition, Jay Rich, Jeff... About 1 hour ago