Table of Contents
1. Accounting Information: Users and Uses.
2. Financial Statements: An Overview.
3. The Accounting Cycle: The Mechanics of Accounting.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Internal Controls: Ensuring the Integrity of Financial Information.
6. Receivables: Selling a Product or Service.
7. Inventory and the Cost of Sales
8. Completing the Operating Cycle.
9. Investments: Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets.
10. Financing: Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Financing: Equity.
12. Investments: Debt and Equity Securities.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Analyzing Financial Statements.
15. Management Accounting and Cost Concepts.
16. Cost Flows and Business Organizations.
17. Activity-Based Costing.
18. Budgeting and Control.
19. Controlling Cost and Profit.
20. Cost Behavior and Decisions using C-V-P Analysis.
21. Relevant Information and Decisions.
22. Capital Investment Decisions.
23. New Measures of Performance.