INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital files
PART I: THE PRACTICE AND ENVIRONMENT OF INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (I.M.C.).
1. An Overview of Integrated Marketing Communications.
2. Enhancing Brand Equity and Accountability.
3. Brand Adoption, Brand Naming and Intellectual Property Issues.
4. Environmental, Regulatory and Ethical Issues.
PART II: FUNDAMENTAL I.M.C. PLANNING BACKGROUND AND DECISIONS.
5. Segmentation and Targeting in I.M.C.
6. The Communications Process and Consumer Behavior.
7. The Role of Persuasion in I.M.C.
8. I.M.C. Objective Setting and Budgeting.
PART III: ADVERTISING MANAGEMENT AND NEW MEDIA CHOICES.
9. An Overview of Advertising Management.
10. Effective and Creative Ad Messages.
11. Endorsers and Message Appeals in Advertising.
12. Traditional Ad Media.
13. Online Advertising.
14. Social Media.
15. Direct Advertising and Other Media.
16. Media Planning and Analysis.
17. Measuring Ad Message Effectiveness.
PART IV: SALES PROMOTION MANAGEMENT.
18. Sales Promotion Overview and the Role of Trade Promotion.
19. Consumer Sales Promotion: Sampling and Couponing.
20. Consumer Sales Promotion: Premiums and other Promotions.
PART V: OTHER I.M.C. TOOLS.
21. Public Relations, Buzz Marketing, and Sponsorships.
22. Packaging, POP Communications, and Signage.
23. Personal Selling.