INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital files
1. Auditing: Integral to the Economy.
2. Corporate Governance, Audit Standards.
3. Judgmental and Ethical Decision Making Frameworks and Associated Professional Standards.
4. Audit Risk and a Client’s Business Risk.
5. Internal Control over Financial Reporting.
6. Performing an Integrated Audit.
7. Audit Evidence: A Framework.
8. Tools to Gather Audit Evidence.
9. Auditing for Fraud.
10. Auditing Revenue and Related Accounts.
11. Audit of Acquisition Cycle and Inventory.
12. Audit of Cash and Other Liquid Assets.
13. Audit of Long-Lived Assets and Related Expense.
14. Audit of Acquisitions, Related Entity Transactions, Long-Term Liabilities, and Equity.
15. Completing the Audit.
16. Communicating Audit and Attestation Results.
17. Professional Liability.
18. Advanced Topics Concerning Complex Audit Judgments.
ACL Basics, Tutorial and Cases.