Solution Manual For Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 16th Edition By M. Datar
Solution Manual For Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, 16th Edition By Srikant M. Datar,Madhav V. Rajan,ISBN13:9780134475769
For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
The text that defined the cost accounting market
Horngren’s Cost Accounting defines the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, marketleading text emphasizes the basic theme of different costs for different purposes, and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. The 16th Edition incorporates the latest research and most uptodate thinking into all relevant chapters, so that students are prepared for the rewards and challenges they will face in the professional cost accounting world of today and tomorrow.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
MyLab¢ Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Horngren’s Cost Accounting, 16th Edition is also available via Revel¢, an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience. Learn more.
Table of Contents
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost Volume Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. ActivityBased Costing and ActivityBased Management
6.Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7.Flexible Budgets, DirectCost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
13. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
14. Cost Allocation, CustomerProfitability Analysis, and SalesVariance Analysis
15. Allocation of SupportDepartment Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
20. Inventory Management, JustinTime, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations