Test Bank for Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective, 10th Edition, John J. Coyle, C. John Langley, Jr., Robert A. Novack, Brian J. Gibson, ISBN10: 1305859979, ISBN13: 9781305859975
Table of Contents
Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I. Supply Chain Foundations.
1. Supply Chain Management: An Overview.
2. Global Dimensions of Supply Chains.
3. Role of Logistics in Supply Chains.
4. Distribution and Omni Channel Network Design.
Part II. Supply Chain Fundamentals.
5. Sourcing Materials and Services.
6. Operations Producing Goods and Services.
7. Demand Management.
8. Order Management and Customer Service.
Part III. CrossChain Logistics Processes.
9. Managing Inventory in the Supply Chain.
Part IV. Supply Chain Challenges and Future Directions.
12. Aligning Supply Chains.
13. Supply Chain Performance Measurement and Financial Analysis.
14. Supply Chain Technology.
15. Strategic Challenges and Change for Su